Thursday, July 20, 2006

MEET MELINDA...
Just in case you're wondering who I am & who will be collecting your money for SA, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Melinda. I'm an ARNG wife who lives in Ohio with my tanker husband and our two kids. I've been a member of Soldiers' Angels for a couple years and currently have three adopted soldiers.

You can learn more about me at my blog Most Certainly Not. I have several friends in the milblogosphere and I just want to help Soldiers' Angels. :) I've laid out the money for these shirts myself and will provide updates and full disclosure as we go along as to what we've been able to raise. If you are interested in a tax receipt from SA, just notify me & I'll make sure they receive your name and address to send you one.

1 Comments:

Blogger auntybrat said...

Re proceeds to SoldiersAngels... Yesterday when I was posting in SA (and in Kat's blog) another SoldiersAngel donated $$ to the SA General fund. Hooooooooah!!!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home